Teenage years are key to establishing healthy dietary habits that will last for a lifetime and building an optimal nutritional foundation for growth, development and physical maturation. Most teens know what is good for them, but their busy lifestyles and the lure of convenience often results in poor diet choices. If they aren’t skipping meals, the fast foods they tend to eat are usually high in calories, fat and sodium, and low in fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Since our teens don’t always make the right diet choices, it is especially important that they take a complete supplement that supports their overall health, and bridges the nutritional gap in their diet.
The new updates to Body Rox were created with teenagers’ lifestyles and priorities in mind!
Key Benefits of Body Rox include….
- Helps to maintain normal healthy immune function.
- Helps to support normal energy production. Helps to maintain normal healthy carbohydrates, proteins and fat metabolism.
- Helps to maintain normal healthy thyroid hormone level and function.
- Helps to maintain normal healthy eyes, and may provide photoprotection for the eyes.
- Helps maintain normal healthy blood vessels.
- Helps to maintain normal healthy skin.
- Contains Vitamin C that assists the body to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle, and blood vessels.
- Facilitates calcium absorption and helps maintain normal healthy bone and skeleton structure, with vitamin D.
- Assist in maintaining normal blood with folic acid
- Contains Vitamin C that aids in the absorption of iron
- Contains Zinc, which is vital for normal growth and development, normal immune function, sexual maturation and reproduction.
- Contains Selenium, which functions as an antioxidant in the body’s antioxidant defence system.
- Contains Chromium which helps in the maintenance of normal healthy glucose metabolism and blood glucose level.
Helps relieve the symptoms, severity of symptoms and duration of colds*.
Power your Teens with Body Rox – add it to your Auto Order today!
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150µg ug for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.